Please read very carefully these terms and conditions before sending your media to BdFISH Gallery. Participation in the BdFISH Gallery indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not participate in the BdFISH.
If you think that anyone already broke this agreement, please let us know via email () without posting any comment.
Details terms and conditions are-
- BdFISH Gallery publishes fisheries relevant photographs, audios and videos with special reference to Bangladesh.
- Caption of photographs, sent us for consideration or publication, will be considered as photographer’s own taking.
- Reference must be mentioned if used secondary data in audios and videos.
- In case of secondary data, if oral or written permission is required, author himself/herself will manage it from appropriate authority.
- Media owners will bear all the responsibilities to publish his/her media.
- By sending to publish or publishing a media, national or international laws (copyright, humanity etc.) cannot be dishonored. If anyone violates one or more of these laws, only s/he will be convicted for his/her responsible, not BdFISH.
- All medias publish under CC-BY-NC-ND. A part or full of media published on BdFISH website can be used by noncommercial purpose with mentioning photographer’s name and BdFISH as references and in case of online use, backlink must be placed in appropriate position. Duplication (partial or full) for commercial use of any photographs/texts published on BdFISH website must not be made without written permission.